wiki needs small update.

Samba - General mailing list
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Main_Page
shows.

Latest Releases
* Current Stable Release: 4.6.5 (Release Notes)
* Maintenance Mode: 4.5.11 (Release Notes)
* Security Fixes Only Mode: 4.4.14 (Release Notes)
all version numbers needs +1

I cant edit the main page so if someone want to do that.

Greetz,

Louis

Re: wiki needs small update.

Samba - General mailing list
Hi Louis,

Am 17.07.2017 um 12:52 schrieb L.P.H. van Belle via samba:

> https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Main_Page
> shows.
>
> Latest Releases
> * Current Stable Release: 4.6.5 (Release Notes)
> * Maintenance Mode: 4.5.11 (Release Notes)
> * Security Fixes Only Mode: 4.4.14 (Release Notes)
> all version numbers needs +1
>
> I cant edit the main page so if someone want to do that.

I updated the page. Thanks.

Regards,
Marc

Re: wiki needs small update.

Lena01
hello i am a new member her e,, thanks for the posts ..
:0