smb3 and browse list

Samba - General mailing list
Samba 4.6.5 configured with server min protocol = SMB3 does not show up in
win10 file explorer but I can access the shares if I know the ip address. I
believe the browse list only works for SMB1. Besides enabling SMB1 is their
a way to make the browse list work?

Thanks.

Re: smb3 and browse list

Samba - General mailing list
On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 4:20 PM, Louis Garcia via samba <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Samba 4.6.5 configured with server min protocol = SMB3 does not show up in
> win10 file explorer but I can access the shares if I know the ip address. I
> believe the browse list only works for SMB1. Besides enabling SMB1 is their
> a way to make the browse list work?

Perhaps try setting "server min protocol = SMB2" or "server min protocol =
SMB3_00".