samba4 and mail attibutes

Samba - General mailing list
Hello,

Can I add multiple mails in Samba4 ? I wan't auth user via mail but user
have mailbox with multiple domain. I want have one acount one user
multiple mailbox. Is posible to do that ?

--
Z poważaniem / Yours sincerely
Zenon Matuszyk

Re: samba4 and mail attibutes

Samba - General mailing list
On Wed, 27 Sep 2017 15:51:47 +0200
Zenon Matuszyk via samba <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Can I add multiple mails in Samba4 ? I wan't auth user via mail but
> user have mailbox with multiple domain. I want have one acount one
> user multiple mailbox. Is posible to do that ?

The 'mail' attribute in AD is single valued, but there is also the
'otherMailbox' attribute and this isn't single valued.

Re: samba4 and mail attibutes

Mandi! Zenon Matuszyk via samba
  In chel di` si favelave...

> Can I add multiple mails in Samba4 ? I wan't auth user via mail but user
> have mailbox with multiple domain. I want have one acount one user multiple
> mailbox. Is posible to do that ?

I've ''ported'' the 'laser dtraft schema':

        https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lachman-laser-ldap-mail-routing-02

to AD, imported in the domain and i'm testing it.

Schema (original one) is compatible with aliases handling of LDAP Account
Manager (LAM), and seems work the same way in AD.

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin        GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''          http://www.lanostrafamiglia.it/