samba write block size

jyz

samba write block size

jyz
I am using Samba service to mount gridfs on Linux. And now I want to write a big file(200M) into the shared directory of gridfs through the Samba client on windows. But it cost much time than expected. The log file shows that information(the block size is 16574).
I want to set the package size more than 16574 so that the writing time of big files(200M) can reduce.
And I try many methods including changing all configurations the smb.conf and setting System.property() in java program but they all do not work.
Have anyone else ever experienced this problem?