samba performance

Samba - General mailing list
hi dear
I am install samba with active directory and samba without active directory
on On two identical servers (hp G9) . but speed read and write on Active
Directory server to server without Active Directory is slower. why???   how
to better performance in samba with active directory??
tanks

Re: samba performance

Samba - General mailing list
Hi, this was discussed today to I think….

My guess for your case is the signing part too.

Regards . Götz