samba audit and directory moving

Samba - General mailing list

Hi

What should I find in audit log file when someone moves directory X to
inside its sibling Y?

I would expect something like "...|rename|ok|X|Y/X".
Is that right?

What "full_audit:success" options must be present to log this move operation?

Regards

Ethy

Re: samba audit and directory moving

Samba - General mailing list
You are correct, rename is what you need and what you will see.

Full list of options is in the manpage for vfs_full_audit.

*Lenard Fudala*
*System Administrator II*
The Mx Group

T 630-654-0170 x 107