"the trust relation between this workstation and the primary domain failed" windows 7 domain joining on samba

"the trust relation between this workstation and the primary domain failed" windows 7 domain joining on samba

achu
I was trying to join windows 7 machine into our company Samba domain. after joining the computer  i'm not able to login using a domain user name. i got error message "the trust relation between this workstation and the primary domain failed"

How to fix this problem?

Re: "the trust relation between this workstation and the primary domain failed" windows 7 domain joining on samba

TAKAHASHI Motonobu-2
From: achu <[hidden email]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 07:00:30 -0700 (PDT)

> I was trying to join windows 7 machine into our company Samba domain. after
> joining the computer  i'm not able to login using a domain user name. i got
> error message "the trust relation between this workstation and the primary
> domain failed"

Have you already looked at https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Windows7 ?

---
TAKAHASHI Motonobu <[hidden email]>