libcli/dns gss-tsig

I've attached an initial version of gss-tsig record handling in dns
packets for the client.

Some of the included header files are not needed, they will be removed
shortly as necessary.

I also need clarification on where gensec_sign_packet() and
gensec_check_packet() are located, I have to determine their output
type, as well as the definitions.

Also, dns_client structs in libcli_crypto.h are probably redundant and
dns_server.h structs should be incorporated instead, it would be great
to have someone confirm this.

Finally, some info on WERROR definitions and library would also be very
helpful.

Feel free to check my temporary GitHub repo
<https://github.com/dimgrav/Samba-GSOC2017> on this.

Dimitris

client_crypto.c (4K) Download Attachment
libcli_crypto.h (2K) Download Attachment