jcifs + weblogic has java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

jcifs + weblogic has java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

Zhang, Victor

Hi,

I am using jcifs in weblogic to rovide SSO (Single Sign On), user can be
authenticated and we can get the user NT user id, but, always, we get the
following error messages:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:305)
        at
java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:171)
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:158)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbTransport.ssn139(SmbTransport.java:178)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbTransport.negotiate(SmbTransport.java:236)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbTransport.doConnect(SmbTransport.java:286)
        at jcifs.util.transport.Transport.run(Transport.java:218)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Could you let me know what is happening and how to fix it?

Thanks!