i cann't login to my alfresco???

Tri Handayani
Dear all,

I'm a newbie in alfresco.

I have problem :

1. i cann't login to my alfresco:
    the error is:

org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 04190121 Failed to authenticate as Guest user.
caused by:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: nodeRef is a mandatory parameter

    i set default login user as a guest user.

2. how to activate CIFS, so the user can drag and drop files to and from the shared "network" drive just as if it were installed on his/her   computer???

Does anybody know how to solve this problem?
Thanks for ur attention.

Regards,

Tri Handayani

Re: i cann't login to my alfresco???

Suresh Jayaraman-2
On 05/19/2010 07:26 AM, Tri Handayani wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I'm a newbie in alfresco.
>
> _I have problem :
> _
> 1. *i cann't login to my alfresco*:
> ��� the error is:
>
> org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 04190121 Failed to
> authenticate as Guest user.
> caused by:
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: nodeRef is a mandatory parameter

Perhaps folks in this list have no clue about Alfresco specific things,
syntax etc.. This is a linux CIFS VFS specific mailing list. If the
Alfresco solution does have something to do with the linux CIFS VFS
client, please provide information on how the CIFS share is being
mounted, what is the CIFS Server in your case etc..

> ��� i set default login user as a guest user.
>

> 2. *how to activate CIFS*, so the user can /drag and drop/ files to and
> from the shared "network" drive just as if it were installed on
> his/her�� computer???

Once the share is mounted successfully and has required permissions, you
should be able to drag and drop from/to the shared folder I guess..

Suresh Jayaraman