extending jcifs filter

Abhijeet Sarwate
Hi

I want to use jcifs for my app in following way:

If the user is not logged in,
          log user using NTLM authentication:
else
         proceed ahead.

If I put jcifs NTLM servlet in filter as shown:

<

filter>

<filter-name>NTLM Filter</ filter-name>

<filter-class>jcifs.http.NtlmHttpFilter</filter-class>

</filter>

<filter>

<filter-name>User Filter</ filter-name>

<filter-class>UserFilter</ filter-class>

<init-param>

<param-name>UserDB_DS</ param-name>

<param-value>OracleUserDBDS</ param-value>

</init-param>

</filter>
Then it will go to the domain controller on each request, which I don't want to happen.

I wrote a servlet extending NtlmHttpFilter which does the same thing I wanted. But a new problem poped up: the request passed on is empty....

Is there any solution to this problem?

abhijeet