error when joigned a linux computer to the domain

error when joigned a linux computer to the domain

Samba - General mailing list

Hello, I have this error when I want to join a linux debian client to my domain running under samba 4.2.Can someone help me? Thanks

root@smbclient:~# samba-tool domain join domainame.lan -U"DOMAINNAME\administrator"Password for [DOMAINNAME\administrator]:Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/samba/provision/__init__.py", line 898, in secretsdb_self_join msg["priorWhenChanged"] = [res[0]["whenChanged"][0]]KeyError: 'No such element'Segmentation fault
Regards

Re: error when joigned a linux computer to the domain

Samba - General mailing list
On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 09:50:08 +0000 (UTC)
Keshia lesly diana Etsiké malam via samba <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello, I have this error when I want to join a linux debian client to
> my domain running under samba 4.2.Can someone help me? Thanks
>
> root@smbclient:~# samba-tool domain join domainame.lan
> -U"DOMAINNAME\administrator"Password for
> [DOMAINNAME\administrator]:Traceback (most recent call last): File
> "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/samba/provision/__init__.py", line
> 898, in secretsdb_self_join msg["priorWhenChanged"] =
> [res[0]["whenChanged"][0]]KeyError: 'No such element'Segmentation
> fault Regards

Wrong way of joining ;-)

Try: net ads join -U Administrator