cmokca guide for the wiki?

Samba - samba-technical mailing list
G'Day Andreas,

cmocka seems to be gaining traction in Samba, and I think there would
be agreement that it is the best choice for unit tests of C routines.

Could you add and link in a page like the one I just wrote for python?

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Writing_Python_Tests

Given this morning's discussions, it would be good to document clearly
our test infrastructure.

Re: cmokca guide for the wiki?

On Wednesday, 2 August 2017 10:26:42 CEST Andrew Bartlett wrote:

> G'Day Andreas,
>
> cmocka seems to be gaining traction in Samba, and I think there would
> be agreement that it is the best choice for unit tests of C routines.
>
> Could you add and link in a page like the one I just wrote for python?
>
> https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Writing_Python_Tests
>
> Given this morning's discussions, it would be good to document clearly
> our test infrastructure.

I've started https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Writing_cmocka_tests not sure
when I have time to finish it.

        Andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
Samba Team                             [hidden email]