can' connect to domain anymore (after server interruption)

can' connect to domain anymore (after server interruption)

zorg
Hi
this morning I've all my machine witch can'connect to the domain (I
suppose the server stop during the week end because of lack of electricity).
In the log I ha ve that
yield_connection: tdb_delete for name failed with error Record does not
exist
the only solution witch seem to work is take the machine out of the
domain and rejoin the domain
but I've 60 machine so is there another way to solve the problem

thank for your answer

cyril