another LAN files searcher based on jCIFS

another LAN files searcher based on jCIFS

artemv
Hi guys!

Many thanks to the authors/contributors of jCIFS for the great library. I'm
writing an open source LAN/FTP/? open source files searcher app 'sharehound',
http://sharehound.sourceforge.net/, it uses jCIFS for SMB access. The app is in
alpha but usable still. Now it has an RSS interface to the search results, I'll
be glad if it appear useful to you.

Best regards,
Artem.

Re: another LAN files searcher based on jCIFS

artemv
Oops, the comma broke an URL, here's the working one:
http://sharehound.sourceforge.net/

Re: Re: another LAN files searcher based on jCIFS

Michael B Allen-4
On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 22:39:39 +0000 (UTC)
Artem Vasiliev <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Oops, the comma broke an URL, here's the working one:
> http://sharehound.sourceforge.net/

This is COOL! Lucene is the same search tool used by OpenGrok.

I'll add a link on our website.

Mike