Why do I get a "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: jcifs/smb/SmbComTreeDisconnect"

Why do I get a "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: jcifs/smb/SmbComTreeDisconnect"

Frederik Heick
Why do I get a "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: jcifs/smb/SmbComTreeDisconnect"

I use jcifs in my website, it works fine.

But when I see the log I seea lot of these messages.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: jcifs/smb/SmbComTreeDisconnect
        at jcifs.smb.SmbTree.treeDisconnect(Z)V(SmbTree.java:157)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbSession.logoff(Z)V(SmbSession.java:288)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbTransport.doDisconnect(Z)V(SmbTransport.java:334)
        at jcifs.util.transport.Transport.disconnect(Z)V(Transport.java:199)
        at jcifs.util.transport.Transport.loop()V(Transport.java:124)
        at jcifs.util.transport.Transport.run()V(Transport.java:242)
        at java.lang.Thread.run()V(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.startThreadFromVM(Ljava/lang/Thread;)V(Unknown Source)

1. what courses them?

2. and why cant it find the class, I can see the class file in jcifs.jar file.?

Not because its a problem, every thing seems to be working, I just wonder why.

My stats:
Weblogic 8.1 sp5
Jcifs1.2.7
Window XP.