What is the time value I should use when calling cli_setpathinfo_base to leave a time as it is

What is the time value I should use when calling cli_setpathinfo_base to leave a time as it is

Samba - samba-technical mailing list
Hi folks,

When wanting to leave a time as it is, what value should I use? -1?

Richard Sharpe
(何以解憂?唯有杜康。--曹操)

Re: What is the time value I should use when calling cli_setpathinfo_base to leave a time as it is

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 08:51:03AM -0700, Richard Sharpe via samba-technical wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> When wanting to leave a time as it is, what value should I use? -1?

SMB1 or SMB2, and which specific call. Yes, it actually
matters :-).