Upgrade Process

Samba - General mailing list
Hello...

We are running Samba AD DC version 4.6.3 compiled from source. Is there
any document that explains the upgrade process from 4.6.3 to 4.6.5 or
4.6.6? If not a document, at least can someone guide us with this
upgrade process?

--

Thanks & Regards,

Anantha Raghava

eXzaTech Consulting And Services Pvt. Ltd.

Ph: +91-9538849179, E-mail: [hidden email]
<mailto:[hidden email]>

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail communication and any attachments may be privileged and
confidential to eXza Technology Consulting & Services, and are intended
only for the use of the recipients named above If you are not the
addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If
you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies
from your system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error
or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions.

Re: Upgrade Process

Samba - General mailing list
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017, Anantha Raghava via samba wrote:

> Hello...
>
> We are running Samba AD DC version 4.6.3 compiled from source. Is there any
> document that explains the upgrade process from 4.6.3 to 4.6.5 or 4.6.6? If
> not a document, at least can someone guide us with this upgrade process?

This should help: https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Updating_Samba

Tom [hidden email] Spamtrap address [hidden email]