Upgrade 4.6.X to 4.7.1

Samba - General mailing list
Hello!

I have 2 Dcs Samba 4.6.X, I would like upgrading to version 4.7.1, but I
see small problems ...

I would like to know if any problem in this update or not recommended ?

Regards;

Re: Upgrade 4.6.X to 4.7.1

Am 13.11.2017 um 17:11 schrieb Carlos via samba:
> I have 2 Dcs Samba 4.6.X, I would like upgrading to version 4.7.1, but I
> see small problems ...
>
> I would like to know if any problem in this update or not recommended ?

Updating should work as expected.

If you tell us all details, we might help you.

Regards,
Marc

Re: Upgrade 4.6.X to 4.7.1

Samba - General mailing list
Thanks for answer

I dont have some problems with upgrade, but i see some mail in samba
list, about some erro with samba4(new or after ugrades).
This email is just about a warning you would have about the update, but
if not the nothing I should "worry about," I will .

Regars;