Unverifiable signature

Siddhartha Argollo
Hi all,

I hope someone can help me with this:
I’m using BES 6.5 and trying to authenticate users using JCIFS and
NtlmHttpFilter in a windows 2003 server.
When the first user tries to access the site, the authentication
succeeds without problem, but when a second user tries to do the same, I
get the following:
1) using version 1.1.11: Unverifiable signature: 0.0.0.0<00>/10.5.2.2
(but in a second request, the authentication is successful). The log
shows a "java.net.SocketException: Socket closed" exception.
2) using version 1.2.6: Access denied (does not matter which user goes
first, the second one has always his access denied).

Thanks for any help.

--
Siddhartha Argollo
Técnico Judiciário

Re: Unverifiable signature

Michael B Allen-4
See "preauthentication" in the documentation. Note that it was
resently pointed out that preauthentication does not work if you use
jcifs.http.domainController.

Mike