Transfer users to new AD-DC

Samba - General mailing list
Hello,

How do I transfer users from an older version of samba / Raspbian to the
newly installed AD-DC (new version of samba / Raspbian)? Users are
created in the windows tool for Active Directory users and computers.
Old AD-DC is somewhat damaged, I would not like to connect it to the new
AD-DC, but if not otherwise. I will manually place my computers into a
new AD-DC.

I will be grateful for any advice.

J.Knotek

--

*Ing. Jiří Knotek*
programátor

*GEMA s.r.o. Automatizace technologických procesů*

Doubravice 13, Pardubice 19, 53353
Tel: +420604570127
E-mail: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
Web:www.gemapce.cz <http://www.gemapce.cz/>