SmbException

Scott-35
Hi,

  I can map to 7/9 destinations using the same NTLM authentication, however two
give me the following SmbException message.  I can map to the folders manually
through Windows using the same credentials.

jcifs.smb.SmbException: 0xC00000CB
        at jcifs.smb.SmbTransport.checkStatus(SmbTransport.java:503)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbTransport.send(SmbTransport.java:603)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbSession.sessionSetup(SmbSession.java:264)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbSession.send(SmbSession.java:223)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbTree.treeConnect(SmbTree.java:144)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbFile.connect(SmbFile.java:792)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbFile.connect0(SmbFile.java:762)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbFile.queryPath(SmbFile.java:1168)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbFile.exists(SmbFile.java:1250)

Does anyone know what 0xC00000CB is?

Thanks!

Re: SmbException

Scott-35
Hi,

  I managed to connect to the other 2 servers with the SmbFile class by
specifying the servers' names instead of their IPs...

RE: SmbException

n828cl
> From:
> jcifs-bounces+chuck.caldarale=[hidden email]
> [mailto:jcifs-bounces+chuck.caldarale=[hidden email]]
> On Behalf Of Scott
> Subject: [jcifs] SmbException
>
> Does anyone know what 0xC00000CB is?

If that's an SMB NT status, I have it listed as "BAD DEVICE TYPE".
(That probably didn't help you much.)

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.