ServerManagement

Torsten Curdt-2
In jcifs-ext the ServerManagement class has the following constructor.
>From API docs it's not that clear what is supposed to be provided as a
target.

 ServerManagement(java.lang.String target,
jcifs.smb.NtlmPasswordAuthentication auth)

The address of the DC or the nt domain or the dns domain?

cheers
Torsten

Re: ServerManagement

Torsten Curdt-2
On 7/12/06, Torsten Curdt <[hidden email]> wrote:
> In jcifs-ext the ServerManagement class has the following constructor.
> From API docs it's not that clear what is supposed to be provided as a
> target.
>
>  ServerManagement(java.lang.String target,
> jcifs.smb.NtlmPasswordAuthentication auth)
>
> The address of the DC or the nt domain or the dns domain?

Hmmm ...I am pretty sure the dns domain worked at some stage. But
looks like it has to be the domain controller (or just the master
browser?) Is there a way find the master browser/dc?

I am trying to list all machines in a domain.

cheers
--
Torsten