Samba4 passwd program

Samba - General mailing list
I would like to know if it is possible to change the passwd program to
samba4
I need the help of you

Re: Samba4 passwd program

Samba - General mailing list
On Fri, 07 Apr 2017 09:02:36 -0400
Adriel Avila Peña via samba <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I would like to know if it is possible to change the passwd program
> to samba4
> I need the help of you

Not sure if I understand this, how are you running Samba and do you
mean 'how do I change a users password', or do you mean 'how do I store
passwords in a different database', or something else ?