Quantcast

Samba | Additional Domain Controller

We have deployed one more Samba ADC but NS record not found in Name Servers
list, we have 18 domain Controller (Centos 6.5) across the locations and all
are having the NS record however, we have deployed one more in Ubuntu but NS
record not found after deployment.

Vikas
**************CAUTION - Disclaimer *****************
any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Amar Ujala has taken
own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Amar Ujala reserves the
Amar Ujala e-mail system.
***AMAR UJALA******** End of Disclaimer ********AMAR UJALA***

Re: Samba | Additional Domain Controller

Samba - samba-technical mailing list
On Tue, 2017-04-25 at 20:53 +0530, Vikas Singh via samba-technical
wrote:
> Hi,
>

> We have deployed one more Samba ADC but NS record not found in Name Servers
> list, we have 18 domain Controller (Centos 6.5) across the locations and all
> are having the NS record however, we have deployed one more in Ubuntu but NS
> record not found after deployment.

Thanks.  I agree our DNS behaviour is far from ideal, and I'm working
to try and improve it.  I expect it will be better for 4.7.