Samba 4.6.12 jessie/stretch and 4.7.4 (stretch only) for debian Available.

Samba 4.6.12 jessie/stretch and 4.7.4 (stretch only) for debian Available.

Samba - General mailing list
Hai,

I've updated the packages on my apt, bit later then normal but he here they are.

For Jessie samba 4.6.12
For Stretch samba 4.6.12 + 4.7.4

info : http://apt.van-belle.nl
buildlogs : http://downloads.van-belle.nl

Have fun with these..

Greetz,

Louis

P.s. i forgot to ...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY !!
Lets make it the best year ever :-)

Re: Samba 4.6.12 jessie/stretch and 4.7.4 (stretch only) for debian Available.

Samba - General mailing list
Hai Louis,

Thank you for your excellent work in providing us with an "easier" samba
installation. :D

Great year for you and your family. God bless you!!!

On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 12:05 PM, L.P.H. van Belle via samba <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hai,
>
> I've updated the packages on my apt, bit later then normal but he here
> they are.
>
> For Jessie samba 4.6.12
> For Stretch samba 4.6.12 + 4.7.4
>
> info : http://apt.van-belle.nl