Samba 4.5.1 vs samba 4.6.7 parameter ntlm auth = yes ? Ntlmv2

Samba 4.5.1 vs samba 4.6.7 parameter ntlm auth = yes ? Ntlmv2

Samba - General mailing list
Hi, i have some problems after update samba from version 4.5.1 to version
4.6.7

We have 2 domain ex: utb.net  (samba4 )and amd.net (windows dc enviroment.)

one  domain have a vbs script that auto generat accounts to our samba
domain the other is a Windows domain.

after the upgrade the security settings have change so ntmlv2 rejekt the
server that aint joind in our domain. Any one know how to fix this in
smb.cfg.

Have tried
 ntlm auth = yes
lanman auth = yes

And hell off other options with no result.