Samba 3.0.13 and Novell Client

perzip
Hi everybody,
I have still olds server (netware 5.1) and linux server. On some cleints, i have a novell cleint (4.91sp1) to access to novell's maps.
My linux server is configured as a domain server. Since samba's update to 3.0.13 (3.0.14-1 too), all clients with novell cleint doesn't have the bacth file at the startutp (as thuey can't access to the domain server). Manually, all works fine (\\linux\netlogon\%username%.bat). If i remove the novell client, all work's fine again.  Whant can i change in my smb.conf ?

Best regards