Replication delay in AD DC

We have two domain controllers in two different locations connected
through a 60 Mbps leased line. We are observing that when a user changes
the password, the change does not get replicated immediately. It takes
about 6 - 8 Minutes before the changes are replicated. This problem is
repeating again and again.

samba-tool showrepl command shows that all things are properly working.
However, the when the user changes their password, the new password is
not available immediately for login.

We are using samba version 4.6.3.

Any thing that we need to specifically check?

Thanks & Regards,

Anantha Raghava