[Release Planning 4.4] Samba 4.4.11 on Thursday(?)

[Release Planning 4.4] Samba 4.4.11 on Thursday(?)

Samba 4.4 is officially in the security fixes only mode, but there are
some important bug fixes available right now, so I would like to propose
to release Samba 4.4.11 on Thursday, March 16. This will very likely be
the last maintenance relrease of the Samba 4.4 release series.

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Release_Planning_for_Samba_4.4
has been updated accordingly.

This also means, the release branch is frozen now. If there are any
important issues, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Karolin

--