Re: Debian Binary Packages from samba.org

Re: Debian Binary Packages from samba.org

Michael Lueck
Simo Sorce wrote:

> Any suggestion is very welcome, feel free to write me, or keep me in Cc
> as I often miss [hidden email] threads.

Hi Simo-

Thanks for the great packaging work. We have upgraded two of our Debian Sarge production servers, after one Debian Sarge test server-ala-laptop and all is working well with these packages.

Your effort to maintain these binary packages is greatly appreciated!

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems