[PATCH] fix a test for Python 3

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[PATCH] fix a test for Python 3

Samba - samba-technical mailing list
I slipped a brown-paper-bag patch into Lumír's recent Python 3 series.

The culprit is e481aed28da8687812ad, where I was trying to retain the
GUID ordering assertion.

Simple boolean logic is the hardest.

Oddly enough I realised I had done this wrong as I looked at a newspaper
article about cricket.

Douglas

0001-python-dcerpc-misc-tests-fix-py3-cmp-retrofit.patch (1K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [PATCH] fix a test for Python 3

Samba - samba-technical mailing list
On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 10:38:38AM +1300, Douglas Bagnall via samba-technical wrote:
> I slipped a brown-paper-bag patch into Lumír's recent Python 3 series.
>
> The culprit is e481aed28da8687812ad, where I was trying to retain the
> GUID ordering assertion.
>
> Simple boolean logic is the hardest.
>
> Oddly enough I realised I had done this wrong as I looked at a newspaper
> article about cricket.

Cricket will do that do you. The mind tries to escape to anything, *ANYTHING*
as a protection to being exposed to the eldritch horror that is cricket...

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [PATCH] fix a test for Python 3

Samba - samba-technical mailing list
On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 14:41:47 -0700
Jeremy Allison via samba-technical <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 10:38:38AM +1300, Douglas Bagnall via
> samba-technical wrote:
> > I slipped a brown-paper-bag patch into Lumír's recent Python 3
> > series.
> >
> > The culprit is e481aed28da8687812ad, where I was trying to retain
> > the GUID ordering assertion.
> >
> > Simple boolean logic is the hardest.
> >
> > Oddly enough I realised I had done this wrong as I looked at a
> > newspaper article about cricket.
>
> Cricket will do that do you. The mind tries to escape to anything,
> *ANYTHING* as a protection to being exposed to the eldritch horror
> that is cricket...
>

Well that's it, you can never go home again, you have just maligned
your counties main religion LOL

Rowland

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [PATCH] fix a test for Python 3

Samba - samba-technical mailing list
On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 2:50 PM, Rowland Penny via samba-technical
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 14:41:47 -0700
> Jeremy Allison via samba-technical <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 10:38:38AM +1300, Douglas Bagnall via
>> samba-technical wrote:
>> > I slipped a brown-paper-bag patch into Lumír's recent Python 3
>> > series.
>> >
>> > The culprit is e481aed28da8687812ad, where I was trying to retain
>> > the GUID ordering assertion.
>> >
>> > Simple boolean logic is the hardest.
>> >
>> > Oddly enough I realised I had done this wrong as I looked at a
>> > newspaper article about cricket.
>>
>> Cricket will do that do you. The mind tries to escape to anything,
>> *ANYTHING* as a protection to being exposed to the eldritch horror
>> that is cricket...
>>
>
> Well that's it, you can never go home again, you have just maligned
> your counties main religion LOL

(Asbestos pants on)

Does not make sense. If cricket is their religion, then why are they
so bad at it?

:-)




>
> Rowland
>