[PATCH] doc/ctdb: fix two typos

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[PATCH] doc/ctdb: fix two typos

Samba - samba-technical mailing list
Hi,

There are some typos in the ctdb man page.
Please review the fixes and push.

Thanks,
Björn

--
SerNet GmbH, Bahnhofsallee 1b, 37081 Göttingen
phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9
AG Göttingen, HRB 2816, GF: Dr. Johannes Loxen
http://www.sernet.de, mailto:[hidden email]

0001-doc-ctdb-fix-two-typos.patch (2K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [PATCH] doc/ctdb: fix two typos

Samba - samba-technical mailing list
On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 12:43:48PM +0100, Bjoern Baumbach via samba-technical wrote:
> There are some typos in the ctdb man page.
> Please review the fixes and push.

RB+. Another one?

Volker

--
SerNet GmbH, Bahnhofsallee 1b, 37081 Göttingen
phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9
AG Göttingen, HRB 2816, GF: Dr. Johannes Loxen
http://www.sernet.de, mailto:[hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [PATCH] doc/ctdb: fix two typos

Samba - samba-technical mailing list
On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 13:20:50 +0100, Volker Lendecke via samba-technical
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 12:43:48PM +0100, Bjoern Baumbach via samba-technical wrote:
> > There are some typos in the ctdb man page.
> > Please review the fixes and push.  
>
> RB+. Another one?

Reviewed-by: Martin Schwenke <[hidden email]>

Autobuild queue is empty, so pushing...

peace & happiness,
martin

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [PATCH] doc/ctdb: fix two typos

Samba - samba-technical mailing list
Autobuild fell over. If anyone is pushing anything can they please push
this with it?

peace & happiness,
martin



On 19 December 2017 5:13:55 am Martin Schwenke via samba-technical
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 13:20:50 +0100, Volker Lendecke via samba-technical
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 12:43:48PM +0100, Bjoern Baumbach via
>> samba-technical wrote:
>> > There are some typos in the ctdb man page.
>> > Please review the fixes and push.
>>
>> RB+. Another one?
>
> Reviewed-by: Martin Schwenke <[hidden email]>
>
> Autobuild queue is empty, so pushing...
>
> peace & happiness,
> martin
>