[PATCH] Preparatory patches for winbindd and trusts

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[PATCH] Preparatory patches for winbindd and trusts

Samba - samba-technical mailing list
Hi!

Attached is a preparatory patchset from my winbindd-trusts branch [1], that
prepares winbindd for a possible later change to remove trust enumeration.

Patches are already reviewed by metze. I'm currently running a final private
autobuild. If that passes and no-one objects, I will push later.

-slow

[1] https://git.samba.org/?p=slow/samba.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/trusts

--
Ralph Boehme, Samba Team       https://samba.org/
Samba Developer, SerNet GmbH   https://sernet.de/en/samba/

winbind-trusts-prep1.patch (97K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [PATCH] Preparatory patches for winbindd and trusts

Samba - samba-technical mailing list
On Wednesday, 10 January 2018 20:44:49 CET Ralph Böhme via samba-technical
wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Attached is a preparatory patchset from my winbindd-trusts branch [1], that
> prepares winbindd for a possible later change to remove trust enumeration.

Hi,

I have some minor things and an additional patch. Ping me on IRC please.



        Andreas



--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
Samba Team                             [hidden email]
www.samba.org



Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [PATCH] Preparatory patches for winbindd and trusts

Samba - samba-technical mailing list
On Thursday, 11 January 2018 09:17:52 CET Andreas Schneider via samba-
technical wrote:

> On Wednesday, 10 January 2018 20:44:49 CET Ralph Böhme via samba-technical
>
> wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Attached is a preparatory patchset from my winbindd-trusts branch [1],
> > that
> > prepares winbindd for a possible later change to remove trust enumeration.
>
> Hi,
>
> I have some minor things and an additional patch. Ping me on IRC please.
>
Here are some additional patches to improve the code.


        Andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
Samba Team                             [hidden email]
www.samba.org

improvements.patch1.txt (17K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [PATCH] Preparatory patches for winbindd and trusts

Samba - samba-technical mailing list
On Thursday, 11 January 2018 13:15:14 CET Andreas Schneider via samba-
technical wrote:

> On Thursday, 11 January 2018 09:17:52 CET Andreas Schneider via samba-
>
> technical wrote:
> > On Wednesday, 10 January 2018 20:44:49 CET Ralph Böhme via samba-technical
> >
> > wrote:
> > > Hi!
> > >
> > > Attached is a preparatory patchset from my winbindd-trusts branch [1],
> > > that
> > > prepares winbindd for a possible later change to remove trust
> > > enumeration.
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have some minor things and an additional patch. Ping me on IRC please.
>
> Here are some additional patches to improve the code.
Updated set.

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
Samba Team                             [hidden email]
www.samba.org

improvements.patch2.txt (17K) Download Attachment