Old computer, drives and cards - giving away

Old computer, drives and cards - giving away

Samba - linux mailing list
Hi all,

It's time I cleared out my cupboards of old computer stuff, so here's what I'm
giving away:

An actual Pentium III Slot 1 computer, with 80GB + 20GB hard disks, VGA card,
gigabit network card, and CD-ROM drive.  I may actually have a DVD-ROM for
this somewhere.  I'm loath to break this up since it actually works.

Slim-line Mini-ITX case - takes 2.5" laptop hard disks and a slimline *D-ROM
drive.  Runs off 12V power, has a PSU on board to provide an ATX power supply.
 Has two USB 2 ports on the front.

Slightly larger but slim-line Mini-ITX case - takes 3.5" hard disks, full
5.25" *D-ROM drive, inbuilt power supply takes mains.

PC-133, DDR 1 and DDR 2 memory.  Lots of it.  Haven't catalogued it all yet.

2x 250GB SATA hard disks.

2x Zip Disk drives!  Rare!  Impress your friends with removable 100mB disks!
Several Zip disks also available.

1x PCI Sound Blaster card

1x PCI Turtle Beach sound card

1x PCI Firewire card

1x PCI-E 1x Gigabit ethernet network card

2x PCI Gigabit ethernet network cards

2x PCI 802.11-g wireless network cards

4x AGP video cards (two 5V, two dual 5V/3.3V)

2x PCI-E NVidia GeForce 460 cards, with SLI cable.

1x PCI-E video card (probably an old NVidia) with DVI, VGA and S-Video out

1x PCI 4x SATA II adapter

1x PCI Conexant 56kbit modem card

1x ATX 300W power supply

1x D-Link high gain wireless network antenna

All free to a good home.

Let me know if you're interested before Sunday May 28th or it goes to recycling!

Have fun,

Paul

Re: Old computer, drives and cards - giving away

Samba - linux mailing list
Hello Paul,

Some of the parts you are offering are just what I am after. Would I be able to collect the following.

Slim-line Mini-ITX case - takes 2.5" laptop hard disks and a slimline *D-ROM
drive. Runs off 12V power, has a PSU on board to provide an ATX power supply.
Has two USB 2 ports on the front.

2x 250GB SATA hard disks.

1x PCI Firewire card

1x PCI-E 1x Gigabit ethernet network card

2x PCI Gigabit ethernet network cards

1x PCI 4x SATA II adapter

1x PCI-E video card (probably an old NVidia) with DVI, VGA and S-Video out

Thanks,

Thomas

Re: Old computer, drives and cards - giving away

Samba - linux mailing list
Hi Paul,

On 21/05/17 11:11, Paul Wayper via linux wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> It's time I cleared out my cupboards of old computer stuff, so here's what I'm
> giving away:
>
> An actual Pentium III Slot 1 computer, with 80GB + 20GB hard disks, VGA card,
> gigabit network card, and CD-ROM drive.  I may actually have a DVD-ROM for
> this somewhere.  I'm loath to break this up since it actually works.
>
> Slim-line Mini-ITX case - takes 2.5" laptop hard disks and a slimline *D-ROM
> drive.  Runs off 12V power, has a PSU on board to provide an ATX power supply.
>  Has two USB 2 ports on the front.
>
> Slightly larger but slim-line Mini-ITX case - takes 3.5" hard disks, full
> 5.25" *D-ROM drive, inbuilt power supply takes mains.
>
> PC-133, DDR 1 and DDR 2 memory.  Lots of it.  Haven't catalogued it all yet.
>
> 2x 250GB SATA hard disks.
>
> 2x Zip Disk drives!  Rare!  Impress your friends with removable 100mB disks!
> Several Zip disks also available.

I was trying to recover data of a zip disk for a friend, and managed to acquire
a drive but could not access them.

I can take thses off you and promise to NOT return it :-)

> 1x PCI Sound Blaster card
>
> 1x PCI Turtle Beach sound card
>
> 1x PCI Firewire card
>
> 1x PCI-E 1x Gigabit ethernet network card
>
> 2x PCI Gigabit ethernet network cards
>
> 2x PCI 802.11-g wireless network cards
>
> 4x AGP video cards (two 5V, two dual 5V/3.3V)
>
> 2x PCI-E NVidia GeForce 460 cards, with SLI cable.
>
> 1x PCI-E video card (probably an old NVidia) with DVI, VGA and S-Video out
>
> 1x PCI 4x SATA II adapter
>
> 1x PCI Conexant 56kbit modem card
>
> 1x ATX 300W power supply
>
> 1x D-Link high gain wireless network antenna

Playing with some wireless stuff I can try this antenna. What connection does it have?

cheers
        Eyal

--
Eyal Lebedinsky ([hidden email])

On 21/05/17 13:02, Thomas Hirschfeld wrote:

> Hello Paul,
>
> Some of the parts you are offering are just what I am after. Would I be able
> to collect the following.
>
> Slim-line Mini-ITX case - takes 2.5" laptop hard disks and a slimline *D-ROM
> drive. Runs off 12V power, has a PSU on board to provide an ATX power supply.
> Has two USB 2 ports on the front.
>
> 2x 250GB SATA hard disks.
>
> 1x PCI Firewire card
>
> 1x PCI-E 1x Gigabit ethernet network card
>
> 2x PCI Gigabit ethernet network cards
>
> 1x PCI 4x SATA II adapter
>
> 1x PCI-E video card (probably an old NVidia) with DVI, VGA and S-Video out

OK, done!  I'm at home all afternoon, so give me a call on 02 6140 1966 and
let me know what time you'd like to come over and pick them up!  I'm at:

30 Henry St, Cook

Thanks in advance,

Paul