Obtaining Root Certificates

How do we obtain root certificate for trusted by Samba-AD-DC? It is
needed for allowing password reset using a web application over port 636.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Anantha Raghava

Re: Obtaining Root Certificates

Samba - General mailing list
On Wed, 2017-09-13 at 08:23 +0530, Anantha Raghava via samba wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How do we obtain root certificate for trusted by Samba-AD-DC? It is
> needed for allowing password reset using a web application over port
> 636.

Just obtain said certificates from your freindly CA, then put it in the
 tls directory per 'tls cafile', 'tls certfile', 'tls keyfile' etc.

The auto-generated ca.pem etc just get replaced, and Samba restarted.

I trust this helps,

https://samba.org/~abartlet/
Authentication Developer, Samba Team         https://samba.org
https://catalyst.net.nz/services/samba