Logout

Paul Duncan-2
Hi,

After I have called SmbSession.logon, how do I log out?  If I never attempt to log out, when am I logged out after this method call?  Thanks in advance.

Paul Duncan

  This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. Yolus Limited shall not be responsible for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. Yolus Limited does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.

Re: Logout

Michael B Allen-4
On Mon, 9 Jan 2006 09:14:41 -0000
"Paul Duncan" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> After I have called SmbSession.logon, how do I log out?  If I never
> attempt to log out, when am I logged out after this method call?  Thanks
> in advance.

SmbSession.logon actually just authenticates so there's nothing to
"logout". There will still be a socket open to the domain controller
but it closes after jcifs.smb.client.soTimeout milliseconds (15000
by default).

Mike