LibreOffice Draw

Samba - linux mailing list
I have been asked to overlay one chart atop another. But I am unfamiliar
with this software. How can I make a background image visible through a
foreground one?
--
www.netspeed.com.au/bryan/

Re: LibreOffice Draw

Samba - linux mailing list
Format - Area - Transparency will do, if it's shapes and groups of
shapes you are talking about.

If it's an image like a .jpg you want to make transparent, that may be
harder.  I would ask Mr Google.

On 01/10/17 22:43, Bryan Kilgallin (iiNet) via linux wrote:
> I have been asked to overlay one chart atop another. But I am
> unfamiliar with this software. How can I make a background image
> visible through a foreground one?

Re: LibreOffice Draw

Samba - linux mailing list
Thanks, Rhys:

> Format - Area - Transparency will do, if it's shapes and groups of
> shapes you are talking about.

I tried that--without success!

> If it's an image like a .jpg you want to make transparent, that may be
> harder.

Yes, the two charts are both ".gif" files.

> I would ask Mr Google.

I had wondered whether some other image-manipulation software could do this.

--
www.netspeed.com.au/bryan/