LDB test script

Samba - samba-technical mailing list
Hello all,

lately when playing a bit with LDB I stumbled over this old but still
useful test-generic.sh script. It does not seem to be launched by "make
test" and hence it stayed around in a broken state.

I managed to make it pass by applying the following patch. What do you
think, shouldn't such a script be re-included into our torture tests? Or
was it thought for a different purpose back in its inception?

Matthias

0001-ldb-tests-test-generic.sh-fix-a-broken-test-script.patch (2K) Download Attachment

Re: LDB test script

Samba - samba-technical mailing list
On Sat, 2017-12-16 at 22:46 +0100, Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer via samba-
technical wrote:
> Hello all,

G'Day!

So good to see you back in Samba development!

> lately when playing a bit with LDB I stumbled over this old but still
> useful test-generic.sh script. It does not seem to be launched by "make
> test" and hence it stayed around in a broken state.
>
> I managed to make it pass by applying the following patch. What do you
> think, shouldn't such a script be re-included into our torture tests? Or
> was it thought for a different purpose back in its inception?

Please fold it back into the ldb 'make test'.

Thanks!

https://samba.org/~abartlet/
Authentication Developer, Samba Team         https://samba.org
https://catalyst.net.nz/services/samba