JCIFS library dual licensing?

Mario Ivankovits
Hi!

We at Apache Jakarta Commons use the JCIFS library in our Commons VFS
project.

Now that we have problems to depend on LGPL stuff I would like to ask if
it might be possible to have a dual license on the JCIFS library, say a
BSD like thing?

Thanks!
Ciao,
Mario

Re: JCIFS library dual licensing?

Michael B Allen-4
On Tue, 04 Jul 2006 09:36:57 +0200
Mario Ivankovits <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> We at Apache Jakarta Commons use the JCIFS library in our Commons VFS
> project.
>
> Now that we have problems to depend on LGPL stuff I would like to ask if
> it might be possible to have a dual license on the JCIFS library, say a
> BSD like thing?

No. I think the LGPL is ideal for us.

Sorry,
Mike

--
Michael B Allen
PHP Extension for SSO w/ Windows Group Authorization