JCIFS 1.2.9, IE 6, WinXP (client) and Weblogic Server

JCIFS 1.2.9, IE 6, WinXP (client) and Weblogic Server

Daniel Henrique Alves Lima
Hi everybody.

I'm facing a little problem with jcifs and i don't
know where start to search a solution. I'll appreciate
any help.

I have three different environments (hosts) to run my
Weblogic Server. All these are inside the same
intranet. I'm using the same NtlmHttpFilter
configuration for all hosts, but jcifs is holding
different from one of them. For application deployed
in one of this environment, IE is anoying me with its
"authentication window".

http://br.mobile.yahoo.com/mailalertas/