Init params for JCIFS filter

square sk
Hi,
   We have a client that uses Citrix as a client to access a web application for which we would like to enable SSO using JCIFS filter. Am really not sure which init-params needs to be defined for jcifs to work. Can someone please help me with this?

If I use the following, its not working -
    <init-param>
        <param-name>jcifs.smb.client.domain</param-name>
        <param-value>domain-name</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <init-param>
        <param-name>jcifs.http.domainController</param-name>
        <param-value>ip address of the domain server</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <init-param>

Its throwing a java.lang.ClassCastException
at jcifs.http.NtlmHttpFilter.negotiate(NtlmHttpFilter.java:217)
at jcifs.http.NtlmHttpFilter.doFilter(NtlmHttpFilter.java:114)

I do see "<domain>\<user> successfully authenticated against 0.0.0.0<00>/<ip addr>" message. But the application is showing a blank page.
Do I have to use jcifs.netbios.wins param? If so how can I know the available WINS server?

Please advise.

Re: Init params for JCIFS filter

Michael B Allen-4
There's a link to a document on our website that provides everything
you need to know. Try the "Explicit Domain Controller" example.

Mike

--
Michael B Allen
PHP Extension for SSO w/ Windows Group Authorization
http://www.ioplex.com/

Re: Init params for JCIFS filter

square sk
Hi Mike,
   I did try 'Explicit Domain Controller' example - not including the username and password params. It's still throwing a  java.lang.ClassCastException
 at jcifs.http.NtlmHttpFilter.negotiate(NtlmHttpFilter.java:217)
 at jcifs.http.NtlmHttpFilter.doFilter(NtlmHttpFilter.java:114)
But I do see "user successfully authenticated against 0.0.0.0<00>/" message in the logs and my web application is still not working - it is showing a blank page instead of home page. Any thoughts on why this must be happening?

Thanks in advance

square sk wrote:

> Hi,
> We have a client that uses Citrix as a client to access a web application for which we would like to enable SSO using JCIFS filter. Am really not sure which init-params needs to be defined for jcifs to work. Can someone please help me with this?
>
> If I use the following, its not working -
>
> jcifs.smb.client.domain
> domain-name
>

> jcifs.http.domainController
> ip address of the domain server
>

> Its throwing a java.lang.ClassCastException
> at jcifs.http.NtlmHttpFilter.negotiate(NtlmHttpFilter.java:217)
> at jcifs.http.NtlmHttpFilter.doFilter(NtlmHttpFilter.java:114)
>
> I do see "\ successfully authenticated against 0.0.0.0<00>/" message. But the application is showing a blank page.
>
> Do I have to use jcifs.netbios.wins param? If so how can I know the available WINS server?
>
> Please advise.
>
> Thanks,
>

> ---------------------------------
> Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs.Try it free.

--
Michael B Allen
PHP Extension for SSO w/ Windows Group Authorization
http://www.ioplex.com/

Re: Init params for JCIFS filter

Michael B Allen-4
I don't know what that message is a about. Looks like the 'NtlmHttpAuth'
object in the container session is getting hosed somehow. Meaning it
looks like a container problem.

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 20:12:41 -0700 (PDT)