Heimdal without warnings? Surely not!

Samba - samba-technical mailing list
In the last few years, someone has cleaned up Heimdal's warnings.

That means that with the import Gary and I are doing, we actually
compile Heimdal with -Werror, except for some const rules.

The WIP is at:

http://git.catalyst.net.nz/gw?p=samba.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/import-lorikeet-heimdal-201709200427-2

It even passes some tests!

Thanks very much to Metze and GD for their work on which we based this
effort.

Re: Heimdal without warnings? Surely not!

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 05:46:33PM +1300, Andrew Bartlett via samba-technical wrote:

> In the last few years, someone has cleaned up Heimdal's warnings.
>
> That means that with the import Gary and I are doing, we actually
> compile Heimdal with -Werror, except for some const rules.
>
> The WIP is at:
>
> http://git.catalyst.net.nz/gw?p=samba.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/import-lorikeet-heimdal-201709200427-2
>
> It even passes some tests!
>
> Thanks very much to Metze and GD for their work on which we based this
> effort.

W00t! Looking forward very much to this (now I'm no longer ill :-).