GSoC 2017 epilogue

Samba - samba-technical mailing list
Hi!

With GSoC 2017 being completed, I wanted to personally thank you for
guiding me through this experience and allowing me to make the most of
it. I appreciate it more than I can express through an e-mail!

 From now on, I plan to fix what I was not able to do so during the
project timeline and make sure it is completely functional, to result in
an upstream merge with the rest of Samba code.

I will continue to log all related progress to the blogspot
<https://dimgrav.blogspot.gr/>, so feel free to check it from time to time.

We'll be in touch!

Cheers,
Dimitris

Re: GSoC 2017 epilogue

Samba - samba-technical mailing list
Hi Dimitris,

On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 11:30:02 +0300, Dimitris Gravanis wrote:

> Hi!
>
> With GSoC 2017 being completed, I wanted to personally thank you for
> guiding me through this experience and allowing me to make the most of
> it. I appreciate it more than I can express through an e-mail!

You're welcome - thanks again for your efforts :)

>  From now on, I plan to fix what I was not able to do so during the
> project timeline and make sure it is completely functional, to result in
> an upstream merge with the rest of Samba code.

I'm pleased to hear that you intend to stick around, and will be happy
to help out. The plan that you posted on your blog looks good. In
particular, getting the unit tests finished and passing, as a stable
base for the follow-up work.

Cheers, David