GSOC 2017 Progress Report #9

Samba - samba-technical mailing list
Progress Report #9 05/08/2017
<https://dimgrav.blogspot.gr/2017/08/progress-report-9.html>
_gss-tsig and tcp-cli:_

  * minor syntax and parameter fixes, some corrections and additions to
    struct descriptions.

I'm currently in the process of making wrapper functions for the dns
call and tsig, but I'm not quite there yet. I've had no previous
experience with wrappers.

_cmocka-tests:_

  * many additions, a bit stuck in testing functions that return void
    type. Additional parameter checks must probably be added and
    properly running tests should be ready this week. I will then send a
    patch request to the mailing list.

This last part is quite challenging, but I enjoy the process!

Cheers,
Dimitris