* signature generation in gss-tsig/client_crypto.c.
* removes inbound dns_tsig_record and rebuilds with MAC signature and
tsig rdata (as stated in RFC 2845 2.3).
* corresponding header with structures in gss-tsig/libcli_crypto.h.
* client-side dns tcp query send/receive.
* corresponding header with structures in tcp-cli/libdns-tcp.
*gss-tsig* needs fine tuning in general, some headers must be removed as
well. I followed Samba APIs and existing code.
*tcp-cli* is not yet sorted out, as there don't seem to be definitions
for /tstream_read_pdu_blob_send()/recv()/*, I could use some help on
passing the tstream vector** to the callback as well. Also I'm not sure
if I need to create a new connection from the client to the server, as
UDP queries use existing sockets.
Once the above are done, I can wrap up all the features and work on
creating tests, so any feedback at all would be greatly appreciated (and
really needed!) to speed things up.
I think I'm quite comfortable with tsocket and tevent at this point.
*/used in dns_server/dns_server.c (eg at lines 309, 349 and after), but
not defined in tevent.h.//