Free Samba seminars & a Samba workshop - Chicago 19-23SEP

Free Samba seminars & a Samba workshop - Chicago 19-23SEP

Alex Monteiro
As a service to subscribers on the list, PrimaStasys, Inc. invites you
to attend two free three-hour seminars being held in Chicago on
September 19. The morning session is  ?Take Control of your Business?
for the technology consumer and the afternoon session is ?Rebuilding a
Profitable IT Support Business? for today's IT service provider.  Both
sessions will be led by John H. Terpstra and location is TBD.

In addition, we will be conducting a 4-day training workshop called,
?Samba-3 By Example: Building your Network Powerhouse? September 20-23
in Chicago, instructed by John H. Terpstra.

Details on these sessions and others on our calendar, please visit:

http://www.primastasys.com/calendar.html

Contact Alex Monteiro at [hidden email] or 650-279-1909 for
details, seminar RSVPs, and workshop reservations.

Thank You!
Alex
--
Alex Monteiro