Flashing a cheap router to upgrade Iptables for DSCP=40 on satellite VOIP

Flashing a cheap router to upgrade Iptables for DSCP=40 on satellite VOIP

Samba - linux mailing list
Communications in the bush has recently got a lot better with at least one
NBN Long Term Satellite Solution (LTSS) Retail Service Provider (RSP)
provisioning a 150kbps Traffic class 1 (TC-1) data stream for VOIP.

I have struggled to understand the finer point of doing all this and would
like to know if anyone on this list has any experience with this who might
be willing to help?

Re: Flashing a cheap router to upgrade Iptables for DSCP=40 on satellite VOIP

Samba - linux mailing list
Keith:

> Communications in the bush has recently got a lot better with at least one
> NBN Long Term Satellite Solution (LTSS) Retail Service Provider (RSP)
> provisioning a 150kbps Traffic class 1 (TC-1) data stream for VOIP.

I have NBN VoIP by iiNet on optical fibre to my home.

--
www.netspeed.com.au/bryan/