First steps with samba & admx files

I test to manage firefox as example with gpo. Where I've to store the
admx files?

My test-infrastructure

samba 4.5.8 on an debian9
windows 7 clients
windows server 2012 r2 as domain member (no dc funcionality)

Should I copy the admx and adml files in the sysvol:
/var/lib/samba/sysvol/samba.local/Policies/

How should the structur in the directory?

Thank for help.

Gregor

Re: First steps with samba & admx files

Samba - General mailing list
Hi Gregor,

Am 16.07.2017 um 07:29 schrieb Gregor Burck via samba:
> I test to manage firefox as example with gpo. Where I've to store the
> admx files?
>
> Should I copy the admx and adml files in the sysvol:
> /var/lib/samba/sysvol/samba.local/Policies/
>
> How should the structur in the directory?

It's the same procedure as for Windows DCs-only environments. Just
follow one the million docs on the internet about creating a GPO central
store. E. g.

*
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3087759/how-to-create-and-manage-the-central-store-for-group-policy-administra
* https://www.petri.com/creating-gpo-central-store-windows-server-2012-r2