Quantcast

Error " final write to client failed: Broken pipe"

Error " final write to client failed: Broken pipe"

Linux Addict
Using 3.2.8 on RHEL 4. End of every operation, I am noticing on the log
file  "final write to client failed: Broken pipe". Any idea?

~LA

Re: Error " final write to client failed: Broken pipe"

eriks1970
I just want to say that I have the exact sam problem with samba 3.2.8 with sles9 on i386
Our server is a active directory memberserver and "getent passwd <domain member>" returns nothing at the same time this erreor message final write.... appears in log.winbind. It worked fine with samba 3.2.7 on the same server

Linux Addict wrote